Here it goes again the massive pile of s##z I used over the last three months, mainly shampoo, deo, shower products, as usual a focus on the products I would really recommend.
As usual, I have gathered a few favourites and will give you a few details on it.
- BIODERMA (french pharmacy) you can found it on Escentual,com : I used up a lip balm and a micellar water, cult classic and yes yes I will re buy both of them, do the job.
- ELEMIS: Gentle exfoliator (rose) tingles just what you need to give a bit of kick to your skin, the Apricot toner : smooth and calm skin, The resurfacing mask : expensive but feels like a proper facial however sensitive skin stay away from it more for normal and combination skins. I have already bought another of these. And will keep using ELEMIS products when there are on offer :).
- THE BODY SHOP: Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter, at least my third one, will buy it again for sure, get rid of makeup in seconds and is perfect for all skin type.
- BALM BALM: my green beauty discovery , I subscribed to LoveLula a green beauty box, and I received this multi purpose balm, I used it mainly to remove my makeup, but for sensitive skin could be use as a scrub too, I will defo make this a to re purchase product.
PERFUMES : Dior Eau Fraiche and Nina Ricci Luna, I always get perfume for Xmas or B-Day always love it but some are more me-my-type and these two are .
MUJI CANDLE: in Jasmine : Muji candle does the job for £5, will get again.
- L'Oreal Infallible setting mist, I have already two backups FYI. L'Oreal telescopic mascara, NOT a fan of how to apply as it well at first then got used to LOVE what it does to my lashes, will get again but I have two millions of mascara to try first.
- MAYBELINE eyeliner in brown, everyday staple for me.
- CATRICE mascara best mascara at the drugstore it is like €5 and I wold easily pay 20 for it it is "porper" .
- VICHY, dermablend, very good translucent powder, does not add any colour or white shade to your face just matifies and makes it stay longer on your face, I will get another one, maybe it would be better if it was not loose but this is my preference, you can find Vicky at Boots, Escentuals.com, Feelunique.com Lookfantastic.....
- BENEFIT : roller lash a very curling mascara, I have a full size of it this is for me a no-brainer mascara, will work will last you will like it, it is Benefit so will be around the £20 tag but if you buy only few makeup items I would go for this one.
Nuxe Eau Delassante Parfumée : this was a gift from my friend and loved every spray of it, this is like a moisturising body spray, smells divine, and it is very soft, this is not an essential but this felt very luxury ( Nuxe price tag is French Pharmacy
- L'Oreal Professional, silver shampoo, the best for platinum/ash coloured hair, a little bit goes a long way, I will try not to dye my hair anymore so won't need it as much but might get one just in case for the days when u feel your hair is too yellow because of sun.
- Mane N Tail : detanlger I have 4 backups, this is the best detangler ever ever ever
- Phyto: secret de nuit, bit expensive but this is like baby body lotion for you hair, I would say fine hair and thinning hair go for it, this is my second bottle and will try to get another one when on offer. (lookfantastic).
- Jplex from Jerome Russel hair care, I will try more of this brand, I really enjoyed this intensive care, to be continued
- L'oreal professional, hair mask for platium hair, this helps to get the yellow and/or green out of blonde hair, definitely worth if you have coloured hair, if you only have highlight there is probably a cheaper option, but this was around £12 and last forever so would recommend.
- Provoke Blonde illuminating shampoo, second bottle another one to come soon, best blonde shampoo from the drugstore for me.
- John Masters Organics : I really enjoy this green brand this shampoo was very refreshing and I will investigate more into this brand.
you any favourites or re purchased products these days???