Body and hair :
-the one and only hand cream from L'Occitane, can be found at John Lewis or on Escentual website. I lik to call it the best hand cream has it does an amazing job ad smells like a spa.
-all in one oil from Nuxe just because it is and smells magic, it is quite a dry oil so you won't feel like you have been double fried, can be use everywhere and at everytime ( and I am combination oily so have no fear there all skin types).
- Co Lab Extra volume spray (how many bottle do I have already use? loads and one is in my backup drawers atm while another one on my shelf), at Superdrugs, and this is a colaboration with amodelrecommends.
-Garnier Ultimate Blends detanglng spray - inexpensive, does the job and does not make your hair gresy or funny at all.
-Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo because my hair is fine AF and i need to get some boost sometimes, I would not use it all the time maybe a once a week thing. But it did make my hair more dense/voluminous.
- OGX BRAZILIAN KERATIN really make you hair oft, and like luxurious locks (I would use it when I know I have a nice or special day/night)
3 mascara : the cheap, the drugstore and the high end.
-CATRICE please come to the UK : the Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara Maximum Volume Waterproof is not even £5 and is miraculous, holds the curls, separate lashes, I bought another one when I went to Europe because it is so good !
- L'oreal Miss Manga Punky around £6/7 is a very good volume mascara more for night out maybe if you like subtile makeup but I was really impressed by it, it did make my lashes look full on ready to flirt.
- Better than sex TOO FACED mascara, quite like the L'oreal one this is a full on volume mascara it is very black and makes your lashes jet black long dense and voluminous, one to try for the eye-makeup girls.
Face (and a random nail one):
-the YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer offered by my super friend Iveta, it is perfect, like blurring pores with a tiny bit of silicone effect but not tooo much, only down is the price so worth getting when you get a discount.
-the Sephora bi-phases makeup remover : just the best for me (at Sephora stores or online).
- Do you want an easy way to have a proper skincare routine : First-Aid-Beauty Facial Radiance Pads, just cleanse/remove your makeup first and these pads do the rest gentle exfoliation acids and tonic, add your moisturizer and sleep.
- This spray is going to make doing your nail way easier and less boring, it make the varnish dry quicker and adds a nice layer which acts like a top coat.
Soon a current Favourites post and another empties ... what are your winter savious products btw my skin is being quite naughty help...