Search This Blog

Tuesday, 31 May 2016

April/May Favs ...

8 faves for two months:





Makeup wise :

I have adored  the YSL touche eclat  primer, it helps keeping your makeup in place does the job and on top of that had a bit of glow thanks to its little golden pearls, it is high end but so not cheap but it does last 3 to 4 months using about 2/3 pumps a day so good investment.


One of the best BB I have ever used for combi to oily skin EFFACLAR BB BLUR from La Roche Posay, it is on the medium to full coverage side, it has spf 20 (amazing) and is really "oil absorbing" but with a natural finish it is £16.50 so very good value for money and it is quite often that French Pharmacy is on 1/3 off.

2 Bronzers, both high-end sorry but both amazing:

Iconic Terracota from Guerlain just a must have tbh expensive but smells amazing looks amazing feels amazing and I doubt you hit pan in less than a year, plus packaging is super glam. (I have shade 03).

Very natural and good for contour MAC pro long wear blush in "Baby don't go", it is damn long wear and has the most natural shade ever it feels super soft on he skin, I can tell I'll ht the pan on this one has it is the perfect day to night bronzer.


A really good eyeliner that I got in a recent GLOSSYBOX and I really like it it is perfect for day just a bit of brown shade on your eyelid to let's do a brown smoky look. It is waterproof as well it is so nice and I know this brand is quite affordable, I just could not find how to get it here, so if you have any tips for this brand, here is the link that I have but will try harder.

Top Terracota, then eyeliner and Mac Blush


Less sexy but still amazing :

Ren clarifying clay cleanser: I used it has a second cleanse or mini facial, I like to leave it a couple of minute on on my fave it is the softest but spot fighting product ever, the packaging is really convenient and hygienic, it is a proper salon treat at home. 

Till to get rid of these "not invited spot friends" La Roche Posay EFFACLAR K, I use it before night moisturizer on the T zone or on pimples, leave it to get absorbed then apply my night skincare. It reduces pore like nothing, you need to be disciplined so that it works but 3/4 times a week and you'll see the difference, amazing value for money skincare. ( as you tell I have a thing for La Roche Posay)

And a deodorant RIGHT GUARD total defense (I know it is almost TMI) but it does the job and what I like is that it does not smell like bathroom, it smells almost like a man cologne I love it I have stock up a few bottles.

Any faves your side ? tell me I always need new things to try. Thanks x









No comments:

Post a Comment